1.03.2011

My christmas holidays in the French Alpes



Happy new year my pretty fashionistas !!

I came back from the french alpes, the landscape was beautiful and I had all I wanted for my birthday ( YEAH !!). I'm just so excited because the sales will start next week and I will buy a LOT of new clothes. I'm looking for a burberry trench coat, dresses, chanel accesories, chanel accesories and chanel accessories !!!!!!!!!!, I will go to the Galeries Lafayettes because I always find something that I love, and maybe in the champs elysées because I love the new H&M wich opened 3 months ago. Well, I will see, it lasts 5 weeks and I have all my time to shop.

Tell me more, how was your christmas holidays ? Did you saw Santa Clause ?



Bonne année à toutes mes fashionistas !!

Je suis revenue des Alpes , le paysage était magnifique et j'ai reçu tous ce que j'ai souhaité pour mon anniversaire ( Youpii !). J'ai hâte d'être la semaine prochaine car oui, c'est le début des soldes et je compte bien acheter PLEINS de nouveaux vetements. Je voudrai un trench coat burberry, des robes, des accesoires chanel, des accesoires chanel et des accesoires chanel !!!!. J'irai aux Galeries Lafayette, j'y trouve toujours mon bonheur, et probablement sur les champs elysées car le nouveau H&M qui a ouvert il y a 3 mois obnibule mes pensées. Enfin bref, les soldes durent 5 semaines, j'ai donc tout mon temps pour me décider.

Dites m'en plus, comment çe sont passées vos vacances ? Avez-vous vu le père nöel ?

6 comments:

  1. Очень красивые фото!
    ANGELA DONAVA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/09/2011

    Bonne année <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year! can't wait to see what you pick up at these sales!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that chanel nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stéphanie1/20/2011

    Happy b-day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, girl! I'm with Heart Charlie that I totally want that Chanel polish. And I barely ever paint my nails. I may just have to go out to the mall and browse around for it later today :D

    Bisous <3

    ReplyDelete