11.29.2010

Hey guys ! I missed you and I know that you missed me













First of all , I would like to apologize for beeing away for almost a month ! I was just SO busy and I didn't have time to take care of my blog ( and even to take care of me). Well, I don't know if you knew that Lanvin made a collection for H&M, and I'm just so excited because the pieces are wonderfull and the prices are not exaggerated. It's really beautiful, the atmosphere is a half retro and a half chic, and you probably guessed that I love it.

Tout d'abord j'amerais m'excuser d'avoir été absente pendant presque un mois !! J'étais très très occupée et je n'ai même pas eu le temps d'allumer mon ordinateur. Enfin, bref, je sais pas si vous étiez au courant que Lanvin a fait une collection exclusive pour H&M, mais c'est juste une pure merveille, les couleurs et les coupes sont recherchées pour donner ce resultat : un mélange chic et rétro ( tout ce que j'aime !!!!!!), et tout ça a des prix convenables! RDV chez H&M !

XOXO I missed you so much guys ( and btw happy thanksgiving for my american friends <3)



6 comments:

  1. Hello, sweetie! Welcome back :) Love the H&M/Lanvin collection, though I haven't been to H&M yet to check it out. Happy Thanksgiving to you too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darkangel12/05/2010

    J'adore cette collection !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12/06/2010

    Bof bof, c'est pas mieux que d'autre vetêments et en plus c'est très cher, moi si je paye c'est pour un coup de coeur et non pas parce que sur mon étiquette il y a marqué "lanvin", je trouve cela pathetique d'en arriver la juste pour impressioner la galerie !

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY BLOG hun:)
    This collection was definitely one of the best and its too bad i couldn't get my hands on one :(

    Stay gorgeous!
    stylishedforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lanvin by h&m is just so gorgeous! i love all of the pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lavin is totally amaz!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    Follow me follow you

    xxx

    ReplyDelete